If you’re tired of technology headaches and disruptions that plague your business on a weekly basis, consider Managed Services by Nero Consulting. With this service, you’ll gain access to your very own virtual IT department. Our expert technicians host your technology offsite, monitor and maintain it 24/7, and then deliver it to your business via the internet. This ensures technology is out of sight and out of mind for you and your employees, so you can completely focus on your business without any IT distractions.
Benefits of partnering with an IT Managed Service Provider
IT Services for Businesses in New York City
Nero Consulting's portfolio of IT services includes a layered approach to cybersecurity and cloud-first business advice, to help organizations in the Greater New York City Area make the most out of their technology investments.
Some of our preferred solutions include:
- Dark Web Scan - Complimentary, one-time scan for businesses to help them understand vulnerabilities and design a plan to stregthen their cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity Assessments - Our team of engineers will run an assessments that includes performance analysis of technologies such as firewalls, forensics, cloud security, open source tools, compliance-regulations audits, etc.
- Microsoft 365 migration support - We help you plan and deploy a microsoft 365 migration, and help you manage the new environment.
- Microsoft Teams Deployment Options - End-user training is essential in successful adoption of the platform, we help you customize the solution setting up policies that gurantee a high governance and adoption.
Unlike a traditional break/fix service model, Managed Services look after your technology proactively, instead of reactively. This ensures your IT is running smoothly on a daily basis and that you’re never hit with surprise technology repairs that wreak havoc on your budget and productivity.
IT Consulting, helping businesses learn more
- Technology Trends - Visit our blog to learn more about technology trends in cybersecurity, cloud computing, and network infrastructure.
- Why partnering with Nero Consulting? - Learn more about our business and our mission.
- Commited to help the Renewable Energy Industry - Check our latest customer testimonial, from a renewable energy businesses based in New York City.